Rainforest Foundation US Financials & Transparency
88.5% of Rainforest Foundation US’s funds go directly to our programs. Browse all of Rainforest Foundation US’s financial, tax, and grant documents, and our annual reports.
- 2021 990 Tax Return
- 2021 Audited Financial Statement
- 2020 990 Tax Return
- 2020 Audited Financial Statement
- 2019 990 Tax Return
- 2019 Audited Financial Statement
- 2018 990 Tax Return
- 2018 Audited Financial Statement
- 2017 990 Tax Return
- 2017 Audited Financial Statement
- 2016 990 Tax Return
- 2016 Audited Financial Statement
- 2015 990 Tax Return
- 2015 Audited Financial Statement
- 2014 990 Tax Return
- 2014 Audited Financial Statement
- 2013 Audited Financial Statement
- 2012 990 Tax Return
- 2012 Audited Financial Statement
How RFUS Uses Funds
All online donations support Rainforest Foundation US’s work to protect the rainforests of Central and South America and will be allocated to the area of greatest need.
Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law and are processed in US dollars. Rainforest Foundation is a US nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization (tax identification number 95-1622945) under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Support our work
Rainforest Foundation US is tackling the world’s most urgent challenges: biodiversity loss, climate change, and human rights violations. Your donation moves us one step closer to creating a more sustainable and just future.
Hover over the amounts to see what your donation can achieve: