- About Us
- Our Issues
- How We Work
- Where We Work
- Get involved
Why did we choose Guyana?
- It has high forest cover and very low rates of deforestation
- There is a critical need to clarify land tenure and demarcate indigenous lands.
- It is a pilot country for international climate change initiatives focused on avoiding deforestation.
- We have a long-term partnership with the national representative organization of indigenous peoples.
- There is very little international support for indigenous peoples in Guyana.