Take a stand for rainforests by creating your own fundraiser. When you show your friends you care about issues like rainforest protection, or the rights of Indigenous peoples, they’re much more likely to pay attention and want to help. It’s a vastly underrated way to make a massive impact, and it’s easy to do. With your support, we can tackle urgent challenges like biodiversity loss, climate change, and defending Indigenous peoples’ rights.
Getting started is easy.
- Click on the Start Fundraising button
- Provide basic information about your fundraiser (it should take less than two minutes). Once this is done, you’ll:
- Get a link to share with family and friends via email or social media
- Access your Fundraiser Dashboard, where you can: track your progress, see who has made a donation, and edit your fundraiser.
- Celebrate taking action for the rainforest!
You can find detailed instructions for setting up a fundraiser, and ideas for sharing your fundraiser on social media, here!
Please reach out to gro.s1709377629utser1709377629ofnia1709377629r@gni1709377629vig1709377629 with any questions.